IDEAL CLIENTS IN ONE MINUTE: 5 Parts of a 1-Minute Talk That Attracts All the Clients You Want (without being salesy)
Most women entrepreneurs are passionate about helping others, but shockingly few will ever make any real or consistent income. They are chronically overwhelmed by the details of business and the thought of “selling” makes them run screaming.
- The 5 parts of a 1-Minute Talk that attracts ideal clients fast.
- The 3 most common mistakes to avoid (#1: Stop selling them what they will never buy!).
- The top platform successful entrepreneurs are using now (it’s free and right under your nose).
- How “inspiring” and not “selling” is the way to more clients, money and freedom.
- Marina was wonderful and gave practical advice. Would give her a bigger stage.
- This was fab! I really liked how engaging Marina was! She took time to hear from everyone & gave great advice.
- Marina was a great speaker. She got her points across efficiently & effectively. She also was great at engaging the whole group & getting them to think & then apply the tips to their businesses.
- Speaker was great and provided great tips.
EVENT HOST TESTIMONIAL
- Top notch! Marina gets it! Her topic focused on innovative ways to go from invisible to hired in today's crowded job market. Her speaking style is very comfortable and it feels more like a conversation than a lecture. I highly recommend Marina as a speaker if you are looking to find better, more effective ways to state your value so your audience.
— KEN SHER, Executive, Career & Leadership Coach; Keynote Speaker; shercoaching.com, Philadelphia, PA
Marina Stamos, CEO, Marina Stamos Business Coaching; Creator of The 1-Minute Talk(R) Client-Attraction System.
Marina is an internationally recognized business growth coach and speaker who has helped thousands of women to double, triple and 10x their income doing the work they love. She recovered from face-down failure to create three successful businesses and a multiple 6-figure income. Marina is an Emmy-nominated former TV news producer and her clients' successes have been featured everywhere from TEDx to Entrepreneur and Oprah Magazine.